Take some time today to rest in God’s presence. Some call it meditation, other’s just prayer. To me it’s quieting my mind of outside and internal noise. It’s creating a place where I can just sit in His presence and feel peace. If this last week has been overwhelming and on top of it you have been trying to fit this 30 day challenge in… take some special time today to just rest. Even if that includes a nap afterwards.
28 Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
God is giving you an invitation to experience the relief, joy and peace that only He can provide. Take the invitation.
30 day challenge – read more in the hit repeat again previous blog…
- Write down a list of things you need to pray for
- This is not a wish list
- Try not to just make them all about you
- Keep the list small and purposeful
2. Spend at least 30 minutes in uninterrupted prayer
- A scheduled time not just throughout the day
- Ideas: 30 minute drive to work, actually getting up early, skipping a tv show, praying before bed
3. Read at least one scripture passage a day
- Pick a book of the Bible and read a passage each day
- Follow our blog for daily scripture
4. And if you fail one day out of 30 – HIT REPEAT AGAIN!